#0

A little about me :)


 Hi everyone, I'm Pasyn!


I am not sure how my parents came up with my name but, they always told me they were hiking in the rainforest and found a rare species of monkeys, and the natives of Brazil called them macaco Louco, meaning crazy monkey, and one of the monkeys they named was Pasyn. That story is made up, but it is a pretty fun story I like to tell. The Monkeys 

You can find me anywhere outside, I love the outdoors, and I love to travel. My goal in life is to visit every country in the world and learn about their culture and land. I also have many hobbies in life. I love trying out new things all the time. My favorites are painting, hiking, and most importantly eating! I love eating all kinds of different foods, and I am not afraid to add a little spice to them. 


Though being a lover of all things, some things irritate me and get under my skin, like people chewing with their mouth full, or rudely interrupting people when they are having a conversation, and not respecting your opinion. But in life, I have learned that you have to breathe and let it go, their toxicity is not worth the strain on your joyful life. I have many goals in life, and as I explained earlier, one of them is traveling. With that, I also plan on running half a marathon, learning how to juggle, and becoming the next top model! But we will stick to the juggling and half a marathon for now. 




I think this world is a beautiful place, and there is beauty in every place; you have to open your eyes wide enough to see it. I know all people are unique and gifted with their special qualities. One thing that I think makes me unique; is that I am a good communicator, and I find it is easy to help others. I hope you enjoyed my introduction and I didn't put you to sleep. Thanks for reading more about me, ciao.

Comments

  1. Hey Pasyn, about this world is a beautiful place, and there is beauty in every place; you have to open your eyes wide enough to see it, that is a good reminder to people, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re take on wanting to travel and trying all different kinds of food is super relatable, I would love to travel around and take a food tour of the world, I feel like it would be a really great way to meet new people and learn some important stuff about other cultures all while getting to eat delicious food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #6. Growing Up.

Entry#1: Changing the perspective about blogs